SIGN-ON FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS
- NEW MEMBERS
- Sunshine Beach Junior Activities (Nippers) Sign-On day for 2017-2018 will be held in August. Dates to be released soon.
- All children need to be assessed for swim competency by an accredited coach or swim teacher before they can participate in surf activities at the beach. We will run these assessments at Sign-On or you can ask your swimming teacher or coach to sign our Pool Swim Form to show evidence of competency.
- MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
- Renewal information for the 2017-2018 season will be issued to all current members in July. If you are or have previously been a member of Sunshine Beach (in the last two years) you will need to renew your membership online via your Members Portal account.
JUNIOR ACTIVITY MEMBERSHIP FEES
Parents/guardians must join the club for insurance purposes and must obtain a ‘Working with Children’ Blue Card. Sunshine Beach has a NO REFUNDS policy. Junior Activity registrations closed at the end of November each year; extenuating circumstances considered at JAC discretion.
Please note that membership fees may be subject to change for the 2017/18 season.
- 2016/17 Family membership for up to 2 parents/guardians and 1 Child: $195.00
- 2016/17 Family membership for up to 2 parents/guardians and 2 or more Children: $280.00