Enjoy a bite to eat!
The Surf Club Restaurant offers a range of tempting meals crafted from fresh ingredients and local produce at an affordable price.
Relax out on the deck and take in the fresh salty air or dine in our Ocean View room, there is no better place to enjoy great service, delicious meals and refreshing beverages.
Head ChefHead Chef of our multi award winning restaurant is Darren Sandilands, a born and bred local who became qualified as a chef at Dooleys in Noosa way back when and has honed his craft working around the world. Darren’s priority is providing a wide range of great tasting food, with fabulous presentation and all at affordable prices.
Our Restaurant customer service staff are passionate about great customer service and love welcoming families and visitors to the restaurant.
- Reservations are preferred ~ please book your table with our friendly restaurant staff (07) 5447 5491 extension 2.
- Take advantage of our free Courtesy bus and relax knowing you can enjoy all the best we have to offer with out hassle.
- The Surf Club is a Licensed club for Members and Guests (18 years+), please show your membership card or sign in upon entry.
- Family friendly: parents and children will all enjoy a visit to our Club with a kids room and children’s menu on offer, children must be supervised.
- Dress code: smart casual (no bare feet, no wet togs).
Saturdays & Sundays from 8:00am
Download our Breakfast Menu
Lunch & Dinner ~ 7 days
Monday to Friday – Lunch from 11:30am ~ 3:00pm
Saturdays & Sundays – Lunch from 12:00pm ~ 3pm
Dinner from 5:00pm
Download our Lunch & Dinner Menu
Bar Snacks & Tapas
Available from 3:00PM – 5:00pm
CLUB COURTESY BUS
Our Courtesy Bus runs from Peregian Beach Hotel to Noosaville Yacht & Rowing Club. Now here’s a real treat, book our free courtesy bus and take advantage of our door to door service ~ no transport hassles, no travel concerns, just Surf Club friendly assistance and a great night out!