Sunshine Beach Surf Life Saving Club began patrols in the season of 1980/1981 making us one of the youngest Surf Lifesaving clubs in Queensland.
We are a community organisation run by volunteers who are dedicated to protecting members of the public who surf and swim at Sunshine Beach; one of the best open beach surfing breaks in Queensland.
THIS MEMBERSHIPS IS FOR:
- Active members: Lifesavers from 13+ years, Long Service & Life Members. All adults must hold a Blue Card (see below)
- Associates: Parents/guardians of Junior members. At least one parent/guardian must join and hold a Blue Card (see below)
- Juniors members: U7-U14 (age at midnight on 30th September). Sign-on for new members will be held on Saturday 2nd September and Sunday 10th September 10:30am-3:00pm at Noosa Aquatic Centre. Bring togs, towel, goggles and evidence of age for your child (Birth certificate or passport). Club uniforms will also be available for purchase at sign-on.
- Annual Membership is due by 1st August and includes:
- Affiliation with Surf Life Saving Queensland and Surf Life Saving Australia
- Supporters Club membership with reciprocal rights (18yrs+ only) at other Surf Clubs & some other QLD Clubs
- JOIN OR RENEW:
- How to Join Guide - for new members.
- Every person must have their own individual account even children under 18 years.
- Lifesaving Online User Guide - how to create a Members Portal account to renew your membership, update your details and/or access online learning.
- Family Groups User Guide - manage all your family members details in one group when you all have Members Portal accounts (optional).
- Online Help - learn how to join, renew or create a family group using the SLSA Online Help guide
- Membership Fees & Levies Calculator 2017/18 - please complete the calculator and submit at Club reception. You can pay online when you join/renew and show evidence of payment when you submit your calculator to reception or you can pay your fees and complete a calculator at reception (open 11am – 6pm 7 days).
- JOIN HERE…Create an Account
- 1. Register & pay your fee online (or pay at Club reception)
2. Complete your Fees & Levies Calculator (see above) and submit to reception
RENEW HERE…Members Portal
1. Log in or create an account
2. Select the Lifesaving Online tab
3. Click renew
4. Pay your fee online (or pay at Club reception)
5. Complete your Fees & Levies Schedule (see above) and submit to reception
If it has been more than 2 years since you were a member please select the ”JOIN HERE” option.
If you have difficulty with your online application please contact Lifesaving Administration or phone 07 5447 5491
APPLY FOR A BLUE CARD
All members 18 years and over are required to hold a Blue Card (working with children check). Please submit your completed blue card form to club reception. You will need to show your ID when you do this.
For New Members – what to do next
- If you’d like to become a lifesaver please take a look at our Training & Education page for information about gaining your qualifications
- If you’d like to join our Nippers program please view our Nippers page to find out more
- If you are not sure how you fit in, please contact Lifesaving Administration or phone 07 5447 5491 so we can help you find your feet